cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg US Sirubari Village Homestay
The Sirubari Village Homestay program gives visitors a first hand experience of village life in Sirubari, a pristine Gurung village in Syangja district of Nepal. Throughout the year, the weather remains pleasant in this beautiful hamlet. From Pokhara, a short drive and walk across a picturesque landscape leads us to Sirubari. The inhabitants of Sirubari who are well known for their hospitality, will do their best to make you comfortable in their homes and village. Sirubari Village Homestay is one of the best way to explore local life of Nepali people. And it is one of the famous package in Nepal fr the travelers. Sirubari village Homestay tour is a model home-stay tour package in Nepal.
Sirubari, a village in Syangja district southwest of Pokhara, is a short drive from Pokhara followed by a comfortable walk. The village is on a south-facing slope at 1,700 m above sea level. The climate is ideal at all times of the year with no snow ever falling in the village itself. However, the ideal time to visit is between September and June. The houses are mostly built from local materials and are well constructed and comfortable.
Under this ‘Village Homestay in Nepal’ program travelers get to spend two days in the beautiful village of Sirubari. During these two days they stay in the homes of their hosts and observe their daily activities. During homestays, tourists also eat the same local delicacies as their hosts do.
• Home stay at the local host’s home.
• Insight into the culture traditions of the host village
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 Sightseeing around Kathmandu UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Day 3 Drive to Pokhara.
Day 4 Drive to Arjunchaupari and hike to Sirubari Village. Overnight at the local host’s home.
Day 5 Leisure day in the village.
Day 6 Another day in the village.
Day 7 Hike back to Arjunchaupari and drive to Pokhara.
Day 8 Sightseeing in Pokhara.
Day 9 Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 10 Departure to your destination.
• All Ground Transportation Fare
• All meals with unlimited tea and coffee and available the best accommodation in the lodge during the trek
• All Required Entry Fee
• Guide and Porter Salary
• 2 nights in Kathmandu Hotel with B&B
• Alcoholic beverages , bottle mineral water, soft drinks and snack foods
• Extra cost on natural disaster
• Extra night hotel in Kathmandu
• Any personal medical or evacuation expenses incur and strongly recommend international Travel insurance which included rescue.